Friday, February 29, 2008

Who'd pick me up when i fall?

HAPPY LEAP YEAR EVERYONE. is there such a term?


I'm sorry if I seemed rather sad today. There wasn't any particular reason, things just like to enter my mind and there I go again, all emotional and afraid.

I think i'm weird. People normally get angry when they're pms-ing, but I only get sad and depressed. Then i'll just look like that ): and wait for somebody to cheer me up, or i'll just get even sadder if some random person shows the slightest bit of displeasure. Or maybe i'm just too sensitive.


ALRIGHT. i'll try to type out some hyper post and hopefully that'll make me happier!


I'm back from a tiring choir session, there's around 15 people who were sick today, that includes me. We sat in a row while the rest were doing warmups, i find the scene pretty funny ^_^

Gahh, i hate sorethroats and coughs and ulcers! D: To all those who were sick as well, get well soon! :D

We practised status quo a million times today, because everybody seemed so lethargic. In the end, the audition people went to the AVT to practise the roles, I think limying and Kayat dances well~ Start of something new's grouping was with meixuan, chuinchi and leongying! We're supposed to act high and somehow I couldn't do it too well today ~_~ I also think my jacket looks..very small on chia somehow, its very amusing xD


I spent the rest of my time chasing Riane around the school, kicking peixuan and qianyu, pulling belinda's hair, saying hi to the cute little boys of choir, and being so stupid to the extent of not being able to stand myself. When there are times like these, i just have to sit myself. Courtesy of eliz. HAHAHA.

And yes, while i was chasing Riane at the corridor, I think i bumped into somebody at the hip real hard. Firstly, because I wasn't wearing my spectacles (riane sprayed water over them) so i couldn't see clearly and Secondly, because I was running way too quickly in a crowded corridor dotted with members of the band.

To the person whom i accidentally hit (whoever you are), i'm sorry! D:




(i think its very long, you can skip it, its mostly quotes -__- ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO READ IT HAHA.)
_______________________________________________
P and VP entered our classroom right after our geog lesson, her loud voice echoing along the corridors. From what I heard, alot of people in the level could hear her screaming "quick chase after the 4L students!", or something like that. She gladly barged into 4L just as our grumbling and growling stomachs were looking forward towards recess, the steaming hot bowls of soup and of course, time with our friends.

I could see the horrified faces of whoever walked by our class, most of them with a frozen look that said, "oh no, look! its the mighty p and vp! what are they up to? lets run! zao!".


But, nothing can be worse than having yet another lecture on how "4L, the class with SO MANY capable students with PSLE t-score of 250 and above, is UNDERPERFORMING!" yeah, we're the "top 12% in the cohort given our excellent results, we are student with large containers while the neighbourhood kids have small ones", but lo and behold! we are underperforming! Our saviour is going to talk some sense into us!

Then, she proceeded to drawing a BIG container on the board with minimal amount of water, saying, "your container is THIS big, but you're only holding sooo little water, yet you're still happy with it! 4L you have to work harder and play less, you people are supposed to enter the TOP 5 JCs given your capability!" and there she goes again, analysing our marks and reading out the names of those who are underperforming in subjects like geography and english. Thats really demoralising if you asked me. Its unfair and stupid, because my geog sucked this term because i didn't do well for ONE paper. I'll just shut my mouth and be glad she didn't call my name.


I wouldn't say this talk was as horrible as last year's, partly because both of them still smiled at the end, and they willingly gave us 10 extra minutes of recess, since they took around 15 minutes of it. Also, its partly because we can understand the sense of urgency now, the need to excel in whatever we have and to well...score well in the olevels and look towards our brighter future. But please, I still think reading out their names is abit too much...i'll work hard for myself.
______________________________________________________

There's something else, they won't allow us to have overnight camps UNLESS we produce good results this year. uhh, camp and results = no link, really. Really, really no link -__-


That didn't sound that happy, either.

lets see, ITS TIME FOR ME TO WATCH ANY RANDOM SHOW BEFORE I DO MY WORK! or wait, i have to finish up my art -__-



having a sorethroat and ulcers and a runny nose really sucks D:



28feb
ashley: HAHAHA PSK LOOKS DAMNNN GAYYY OMG LA ! and anna lim stop poking at my drink okkkkkkk LOL
{HAHAHAHA PSK IS ALWAYS GAY :D annalim loves to poke at your drink ahhaahha!}

FELICIA
: double chocolate frappe is the best lahhh! (:
FELICIA
: double chocolate frappe is the best lahhh! (:
FELICIA
: oh myyyy why did i tagged two times );
{YES DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FRAPPE IS THE BEST! BEST! hahaha because you love it too much xD}

peixuan
: tsktsk. mama was late!!! -.- haha.. lets have prata together one day!!! or dinner together tmr?
peixuan: and that JI terrorist is scary!!! =( protect me, mama!!
{hahahha yeah because mama is tired haahah! OKAY WE SHALL HAVE PRATA ONE THURSDAY MORNING OKAY :D sorry i couldn't go for dinner with you ): i'm feeling sick! and haha OKAY STAND BEHIND ME I'LL PROTECT YOU haha xD}


29feb
yc: is that my back view in the random shot o.O
{HAHAHA seems like it is, i didn't know haha! but your back view keeps appearing in alot of random shots anyway idk why @.@}

isabel: hey is you nvr ask me to the breakfast la!!! nxt time pls invite me.. i feel so hurt *sobs*
isabel: oh man how i do miss those lovely days in beijing..
isabel
: hey haha i noticed you didnt post the **** at siang shan!
isabel
: eh why whenever i write s h i t they always come out **** for me?
{uhh, i didn't write about it? because shit is censored and uh, don't spam my board until like that leh o.O}

No comments: